In September 2011 Chuggington partnered with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for a child-friendly traffic safety campaign. To date, the ‘Think Safe, Ride Safe, Be Safe’ campaign has received over 460,000 pledges from children nationwide to ‘be safe’ when it comes to traffic safety. Please help us reach 500,000 pledges by taking the cornerstone pledge with your trainees today! A new Chuggington product is pulling into the station, and its arrival is the sweetest yet! Available in May, Wilson and the Ice Cream Fair is the newest DVD from Anchor Bay Entertainment, and features the Chuggington Trainees on fun and frosty adventures.
The all new collection of episodes will have your trainee's bumpers bursting with excitement as they watch Koko, Wilson, Brewster and friends embark on exciting escapades and work together to learn important new lessons. Whether watching Wilson make special deliveries to the ice cream fair, or Koko, Brewster and Wilson making a special visit to the ice cream factory, your little one will love the adventures and action this new DVD has in store.
And guess what? One of my lucky Evan Has Landed readers will get to win a copy!
One Evan Has Landed Reader will win one copy of Wilson and the Ice Cream Fair for their little trainee! Here's how:
- Leave me a comment about anything Chuggington ;-) (Pretty difficult I know)
- Go take the ‘Think Safe, Ride Safe, Be Safe’ pledge and then come back here and let me know that you did. If you have already taken the pledge with your trainee let me know that too.
- If you are on Facebook, go "Like" my new Evan Has Landed Facebook page. Leave me some love on my page. Then come back here and leave a separate comment that you did. If you already follow Evan Has Landed on FB let me know that too.
- If you are on Facebook, go "Like" Chuggington on Facebook. Leave them a comment letting them know I sent you ;-). Then come back here and leave a separate comment that you did. If you already follow Chuggington on FB let me know that too.
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry (You can enter up to 4 times from the above list). This giveaway is open to all U.S. residents age 18 or older and will end Friday, May 11, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be selected by random.org.
* Disclosure: This post was written as part of the Chuggington Conductor campaign, which I am proud to be a part of! I was provided with some tools from Chuggington to help facilitate my review, but the post and all opinions in them are purely my own and my kiddo's.