A couple of weeks ago I was sent the new Chuggington MEGA Bloks Sets for the boys to try out! I have to say, of the many Chuggington items the boys get to try out and review, these I think are my favorite (and Jeremy agrees). Evan especially, has really gotten into building blocks lately, so I was curious to see how he would respond to these. He is kinda done with trains and usually leaves when Carter starts playing with all of our trains. But the curiosity of building the 3 sets we were sent overwhelmed him and he immediately wanted to build all 3 sets. The best part, he didn't want to play with the sets, just build which was perfect because Carter doesn't like to build but wants to spends hours pretend playing. So it was a win-win. Both kids enjoyed the sets. The Repair Shed and engines have stayed on the table, and at least twice a day, I catch one of the boys sneaking in some play time. The engines are definitely the favorite pieces of the sets for a couple of reasons. One, they are easily taken apart and easy to rebuild for the boys and secondly, each engine has an action to it, such as Wilson's mouth opens and closes with a push of a button.
The Repair Shed:And the Jet Pack AdventureAnd of course, each time the boys played with the sets I had no camera to get any "in action" photos. The only one I was able to take was this one of Carter playing with the Repair Shed, first thing in the morning, bed head, jammies and all!
And of course, as with many of my Chuggington Reviews, I get to give away all three sets to one of you! Holla! Trust me, your little chugger is going to LOVE these!
One Evan Has Landed Reader will win all three sets listed above (the Repair Shed, Jet Pack Adventure and Roundhouse Race) for their little trainee! Here's how:
- Leave me a comment about anything Chuggington ;-) (Pretty difficult I know)
- Become an Evan Has Landed Subscriber (Subscribe to my blog feed via RSS or email and leave a comment letting me know you did or already do.)
- If you are on Facebook, go "Like" Chuggington on Facebook. Leave them a comment letting them know I sent you ;-). Then come back here and leave a separate comment that you did. If you already follow Chuggington on FB let me know that too.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment.
- Follow @Chuggington on Twitter. Then leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway - Please make sure you have @Cortney_plus2 and @chuggington. Then come back here and let me know that you did. Here is an example: "Win 3 sets of Chuggington MEGA Bloks from @Cortney_plus2 and @Chuggington http://bit.ly/HRyVrd"
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry (You can enter up to 6 times from the above list). This giveaway is open to all U.S. residents age 18 or older and will end Friday, April 20th, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be selected by random.org.
* Disclosure: This post was written as part of the Chuggington Conductor campaign, which I am proud to be a part of! I was provided with some tools from Chuggington to help facilitate my review, but the post and all opinions in them are purely my own and my kiddo's.