As a Chuggington Conductor, you all know I my boys get to try out all new things Chuggington. I have to admit, the Chuggington Wooden Railway has been their FAVE, so far. They have LOVED the new Chuggington Interactive Set and Engines, the Chuggington Die Cast Sets and the books and games. But each time we got to try out something new, the conversation always went back to wanting to connect the Chuggington engines and tracks with their other wooden train sets. My boys are multicultural, you know ;-)! But seriously, Carter LOVES trains - ALL TRAINS and wants to play with all of them in one spot instead of playing with one set with engines then moving on to another set and its' engines. So when the boys tore open our Chuggington Wooden Railway set - they were definitely in Train Heaven! They immediately ran downstairs and got some of their other wooden tracks and engines, and to their delight they all fit and work together. We have generic wooden tracks along with Thomas Wooden track; generic wooden trains and Thomas wooden trains and to Carter's delight all the engines can now play together. Koko and Brewster have met the rest of the engines in our collection and I am happy to report they are all getting along quite well. Besides the fact that we now have Train Track peace in our house, the other feature that has got the kids going crazy is the Double Decker Round House. The turn table pops up to the second level and back down again. Evan is in LOVE with this feature. He has Koko sleeping in the top level while Brewster is cozy on the bottom level.
Today, March 1st, I am happy to announce that The Chuggington Wooden Railway is now available in the U.S.
And of course, we can't announce a new product without giving something away ;-). I am excited to announce that one lucky reader will win a Chuggington Wooden Railway Over and Under Starter Set (Retail price $49.99).
- If you are on Facebook, go "Like" Chuggington on Facebook. Leave them a comment letting them know I sent you ;-). Then come back here and leave a separate comment that you did.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment.
- Follow @Chuggington on Twitter. Then leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway - Please make sure you have @Cortney_plus2 and @chuggington in the tweet. Here is an example that you can copy and paste: Honk Your Horns! Come get entered to win a @Chuggington Wooden Railway Start Set from @Cortney_plus2 http://bit.ly/hFaNup
- Subscribe to my blog feed via RSS or email and leave a comment letting me know you did or already do.
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway is open to all U.S. residents age 18 or older and will end Tuesday, March 8th, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be selected by random.org.
* Disclosure: This post was written as part of the Chuggington Conductor campaign, which I am proud to be a part of! I was provided with some tools from Chuggington to help facilitate my review, but the post and all opinions in them are purely my own and my kiddo's.