Thankfully I didn't have to have a cake for this week's class. We just spent time practicing different types of flowers. Except for the rose, the rest of the flowers were new to me. I'm not too disappointed with my first tries! Our final project is a flower basket cake (in 2 weeks) where we will use any combination of the flowers we learned tonight! Here's what I did (and notice, I was too lazy to mix more than 2 colors and the green was leftovers from last week :-)) From left to right: roses, daisies, sweet peas, rose buds, zinnias, bachelor buttons and wild roses. I left early so I didn't get to practice a carnation.