You may remember back in May, I gave you all the low-down on Hanes' partnership with Susan G. Komen and Melina Kanakaredes and the cute tee that Melina Designed. Go check out that post for those details please!! Well she is back at it with 3 new designs! I was sent the one to your left to check out. I loved the last one but this one is a softer shade of pink and you know how I love all things PINK, preferably a lighter pink ;-). Let me just tell you, it's just as comfortable as the original too. I LOVE IT!
In that previous post, I informed you guys that you could design your own tee for a chance to wins prizes etc. but at that time, I remember telling Jeremy that it would be so cool if you could design your own tee and then get it made. Well, as if the powers to be at Hanes heard me or something, guess what????
Hanes recently launched an online Design and Buy program that allows visitors to design their own T-shirts adorned with messages of hope, love and support. Additionally, Hanes will donate 10 percent of the proceeds from all custom T-shirts through the Design and Buy program to Komen for the Cure.
Additionally, for the second year, Hanes will offer its “Pink Collection” of panties, bras, socks, and tees designed to create awareness for the cause. As part of the collection, Hanes spokesperson and film star Melina Kanakaredes has designed three T-shirts meant to inspire and encourage others to join her in the fight against breast cancer.
This new contest still has great prizes - every t-shirt designed will be entered into a design contest and you could win over $500 in prizes - but now you can PURCHASE your very own design for $18!! Woot! LOVE IT!!
AND of course, as part of this promotion, I was sent a tee and I am GIVING away a tee for one lucky reader!!
All right so there is the info...I know you want to win your very own Hanes Passionately Pink "Strength" Tee (the exact one above). So here is how you can enter to win it:
- Leave me a comment! Yep to get entered to win just leave me a comment. Here are a few suggestions: Head on over to HanesPink and let me know what you think of their new campaign, has breast cancer impacted your life in any way?, have you participated in a Race for Cure?
Additional Entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Join Mission Pink on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a separate comment telling me you have.
- Subscribe to Evan Has Landed via RSS or email (over in right toolbar). Let me know that you have done so. Of course, if you are already a subscriber make sure you leave that too.
- Tweet about the contest on Twitter and leave a comment here telling me you did so with link (Sample: @Cortney_plus2 is giving away a @HanesComfort tee designed by Melina Kanakaredes 4 Susan G. Komen CUTE T 4 GREAT cause! http://bit.ly/aTfR4c)
- Post about the contest on Facebook and leave a comment here telling me you did so. (Sample: Win a Hanes Comfort tee designed by CSI:NY's Melina Kanakaredes 4 Susan G. Komen. CUTE tee for a GREAT cause! http://bit.ly/aTfR4c)
- Head over to my previous Passionately Pink post (Click HERE), then come back here and leave me a comment about something that you learned.
For 2 additional entries:
- Go design a tee!! I want to see your creativity!! And then come back here and leave me 2 comments that you did and we will go check it out (and maybe vote for you too!)
It’s that simple! Please remember to leave a separate comment for each of the entries. This giveaway ends Monday, November 8th, 9:00 p.m. (EST). Winner will be chosen by random using random.org.
*I was given one shirt to review and one will be sent to the winner. My opinions of Mission Pink and my new tee are STRICTLY my own!!*