Did you know that Chuggington has it's very own train table? We didn't either until one day the boys and I were in a local small village having lunch. There is a small specialty toy shop that I took the boys in, and lo and behold, there it was in all of it's glory. Carter immediately asked if we could buy it! Silly kid! We didn't, but a few weeks ago, I was sent one to review! I received it about 2 weeks ago. A week and a half ago, after raining for a week straight my basement flooded!
What do these two things have in common? Well unfortunately, due to lack of space, the train table was going to fit perfectly down in our basement. We physically do not have any other space for it in our main living areas. So after a week of drying out (and yes it took a full week - UGH! and several days that I have steam cleaned one small area (left in the photo but can't see it) over and over and over again trying to salvage the carpet) this is what our basement still looks like! A COMPLETE disaster zone, which doesn't appear to be cleaned up any time soon, especially with the holiday craziness going on! And in an effort to save as much as we could while the water was rising, I threw everything that I could up on the sofa and the table. I have realized how much I love our finished basement - especially since the winter has hit and I can tell the boys to go downstairs and run around! And for the last 2 weeks, I have had no reprieve from 2 little whirlwinds!
So our Chuggington playtable is still in the box, in our garage! So, unfortunately, I can't give a first hand review of the product :-(!
If you have a Chuggington fan in your house, and haven't purchased a train table yet, this is perfect for your little chugger! The quality, I know, that comes from Chuggington and from what I have seen in the stores this is the perfect train table for your little chugger!
Chuggington Let's Ride The Rails Playtable
(LEARNING CURVE/Ages 3 years and up/ Approx. Retail Price: $249.99/Available: Now) Build a world of Chuggington on this fun, kid-friendly table. Just the right height for little engineers to create and play for hours of fun! The Chuggington Wooden Railway features fun, kid-attractive colors, super-simple magnetic couplings, and chunky designs just right for those adorable little toddler hands.
One Evan Has Landed Reader will win a "Let's Ride the Rails Chuggington Play Table" for their little trainee! Here's how:
- Leave me a comment about anything Chuggington ;-) (Pretty difficult I know)
- Become an Evan Has Landed Subscriber (Subscribe to my blog feed via RSS or email and leave a comment letting me know you did or already do.)
- If you are on Facebook, go "Like" Chuggington on Facebook. Leave them a comment letting them know I sent you ;-). Then come back here and leave a separate comment that you did. If you already follow Chuggington on FB let me know that too.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment.
- Follow @Chuggington on Twitter. Then leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway - Please make sure you have @Cortney_plus2 and @chuggington. Then come back here and let me know that you did. Here is an example: "Win a Let's Ride the Rails #Chuggington Play Table from @Cortney_plus2 and @Chuggington http://bit.ly/tmfovn"
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry (You can enter up to 6 times from the above list). This giveaway is open to all U.S. residents age 18 or older and will end Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be selected by random.org.
* Disclosure: This post was written as part of the Chuggington Conductor campaign, which I am proud to be a part of! I was provided with some tools from Chuggington to help facilitate my review, but the post and all opinions in them are purely my own and my kiddo's. This post does include an affiliate link for Amazon.