Okay, so I had to say it! Sorry! But if life was like a box of Spagnuolo's Chocolates, than YUMMY!! Last year, when Jeremy visited a family friend (Hi Gordon!) in Owosso, Michigan, I got a very special treat when he arrived home. Gordon had sent with him a box of Spagnuolo's Chocolates for me and I was hooked!!
So when we went up to the Train Festival in July, you know where our first stop had to be - you guessed it - Spagnuolo's.
So because I LOVE it so much, I wanted to help get the word out about this great small town secret! So the nice folks at Spagnuolo's sent me 3 boxes of their mixed chocolates to giveaway to 3 lucky readers!! WOOT!
What mom couldn't use a box of chocolates! To help spread the word here is a little info about Spag's (as I like to call them :-) ):
Well-known throughout the state of Michigan, Spagnuolo’s is a third-generation Italian chocolatier specializing in hand-made chocolates and homemade ice cream.
To enter this giveaway (You may enter up to 5 times and PLEASE remember to leave a separate comment for EACH entry, otherwise it won’t get counted as multiple entries):
- Subscribe to my blog (via RSS or email) and comment that you did/do (the buttons are in the upper right hand side bar above the bird).
Additional Ways to Enter:
- Show some chocolate love and tell me your favorite type (mine is dark chocolate nut clusters).
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me that you do.
- Tweet or Facebook this contest (if you tweet make sure you use @cortney_plus2) And don’t forget to leave a comment below stating you have done so.
- Add the Ask the Teacher Tuesday Badge to your website/blog (Code is in the right side bar). Leave a comment below that you added the badge.
This giveaway ends Monday, September 28th @ midnight. Winner will be chosen by random using random.org.
For more information on Spagnuolo's click HERE. By the way theyDO ship, so if you are not a winner, call them up and order a box (or 5). You will NOT be disappointed!!