Having a week of Boot Camp under my belt, I can't wait to try some new recipes out and hopefully lose a few more pounds (already lost 2.7)!! I was lucky last week, I was 5 for 5 on popularity from the peanut gallery on the new recipes I tried. So this week I am hoping for the same result, so here is my game plan:
- Nothing changing here. I personally like smoothies in the morning and it's easy to plan :-).
- Fruit Smoothies (blueberry, strawberry and peach) with Activia (yes I am going to try out the 14 day challenge because my gut is in serious need of a make over), orange juice and flax seed.
- Oatmeal with blueberries, flax seed and sliced almonds
- Whole Wheat Zucchini Muffins (I also made a Carrot batch) for the boys and a possible snack item for me.
- Although I loved last week's new recipe, I am trying a new one out! I will be making "Healthified" Chicken Quesadillas.
- I also bought a few frozen meals that I know I'll use up, just in case.