Okay, we have one of those weeks that really I shouldn't even bother posting my menu plan, but I am going to anyway, just so that I know what the plan is and it helps with accountability purposes too :-)!
- If you have checked out any of my previous menu plans you probably know what I will be putting for breakfast...
- Fruit Smoothies
- Let me tell you a little secret...I hate eating breakfast! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE breakfast foods, but just not first thing in the morning. Especially lately, I haven't wanted anything to eat until 11, then I tend to get too hungry. So these smoothies are perfect for my appetite.
- I admit it!! This week I am being lazy with my time! Instead of making lunches, I am opting out and bought Canned Soups and Frozen lunches :-)! Simple beat out saving a little extra money this week!
- Monday : Dinner at my moms
- Tuesday: Grilled Tilapia (Yes, I had this on last week's plan and didn't get to make it last week. So since I have all the ingredients, I will be making this week)
- Wednesday: Dinner at the in-laws. I have my cake decorating class!
- Thursday: Spaghetti with whole wheat pasta and reduced fat sausage.
- Friday: Pot Roast
- Saturday: Celebrating my FIL's birthday.
- Sunday: Pot Roast leftovers (thinking bbque sandwiches) and veggies
I am expecting a crazy and busy week ahead!
Previous Menu Plans click HERE