Some of you may have noticed I haven't been around much lately. They're are several reasons, some I will talk about in the up coming weeks and months but here are the major ones:
- Re-prioritizing!!! It is amazing what you can get done when you aren't playing, wasting, goofing off spending time on the computer. I know - SHOCKER!! But I needed to break ties with my computer a little bit to reevaluate how I was spending my time! And what I found is that I can now keep my kitchen and living room clean, spend more time in the Word and more time with the kids, among other things. And I have actually more time to relax.
- I am really trying to find a balance between my multiple duties - wife, mother, friend, blogger etc.
- Referring back to #1 - I am less stressed. It seems like the last few weeks that I have reorganized my goals and to-do lists, the less stressed I am feeling. I know, it could or could not be a coincidence but I lean toward the could not.
- I am focusing my efforts towards my most important relationships right now: My God, My Husband and my Kids! You all are important to me but you know ;-)!!
- I am working out a new schedule and still working out actual "computer/blogging" times and as of yet, it has been hard to squeeze in that time during the day.
- Allergy season is upon me!! Seasonal allergies kick my butt! I don't get stuffiness or watery eyes, but I get exhaustion, headaches and sinus pain and a nose that runs constantly. So by the end of the day after the house is settled, I can not even think straight and the tiredness is unbearable. You know, it's the kind of tired that you can't think straight, every thing is blurry, thoughts are fuzzy and bones are achy! So really, trying to get any logical sentences put together for a paragraph and then a story, just isn't happening right now ;-)
- I'm not inspired to write about anything!
I could probably go on and on and on about what I am or am not doing with my time. But those posts will be coming soon, most likely! So thanks for those of you who have stuck with me and have asked where I've been :-)!