Just a reminder that I am giving away a Dick's Sporting Goods $50 Gift Card! Come get entered to win!
- Monday: Ran 3+ miles outdoors (very very slowly :-), I guess I can't complain since it is my weekly outdoor run) But let me just be honest - it killed me! No weights today. My mom needed me to stay at her house for the day because she was receiving a package in the mail that needed signed for and they didn't give her a time. So I took off and let my dad watch the boys during my run.
- Wednesday: Ran 3 miles on treadmill. No weights today since Jeremy came home for lunch to let me get in a run. Thanks hon!
- Friday: I took the day off :-) sorta. We were traveling for a Weekend to Remember. So I decided to take the weekend off of running and enjoy spending time alone with Jeremy.
- Well, not to be sounding like a broken record - ha! I watched what I ate but not religiously! I didn't count every calorie but enjoyed eating in moderation.
- If you recall from last week, I gave myself some new goals to work on, since I felt as though I was in a rut. Those goals were:
- Drink at least 64 oz. of water each day
- Be in bed no later than 10:00 - without any t.v. or computer. My real goal is to be in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 10:00. I read a very interesting article that I saw in a tweet, that was pretty convincing about sleep. To be honest, I don't know how "scientific" it really is, but nonetheless it convicted me. And since I am having some serious sleeping issues, I thought I would try to focus on getting better sleep
- Up until Friday, I drank my 64 oz. of water everyday. Unfortunately I slacked on Friday when we were traveling, then I was very unfortunate to get a stomach bug while away. So most of Saturday and all of Sunday, I didn't eat :-)!
- I was able to get more sleep this week also. Sunday - Wednesday I was in bed asleep by 9:30. But again, since the traveling I didn't get to go to bed at my goal time.
- These will continue to be my goals this week also.
- I lost 2.5 pounds before the stomach bug hit. The stomach bug caused me to lose another pound, which most likely I will gain back as soon as I start eating again.
- Not quite sure what happened with the weight loss. I think it probably had something to do with my lovely birth control and maybe my body just gave up some of the water I retain because of the b.c. Which was a lovely and pleasant surprise. Hoping my body doesn't decide to retain it again.
- I am able to start getting into some more of my size 6s!
Your turn! Let me know how you are doing on your "healthy" goals! I want to know what things are working well with you and what things aren't! Let's do this together!