This list was originally posted when I was with Once a Month Mom. But I realized that many of my new readers may not have seen it. I thought it would be fun to revisit it and let you guys know a few things about me!! Enjoy!
1. I hate cleaning but can't stand messes.
2. I am a HUGE University of Michigan football fan...Go Blue, but live in Ohio : (
3. I love to sit and think about nothing.
4. I could do math problems all day long - hence the reason I was a math teacher.
5. Jeremy and I go to one Michigan football game a year.
6. I could eat my weight in pizza.
7. I hate technology but am addicted to it.
8. I love Tetris (again it's a math thing)
9. I am stubborn (Thanks Jeremy for helping me with that one).
10. I lose my phone on a regular basis.
11. I hate talking on the phone - so maybe I purposely lose it : ).
12. I have two GORGEOUS boys!
13. I learned WordPerfect (in school) in the days that computers whistled and whined and the screen was blue.
14. I love celebrity gossip magazines ("trashy" magazines according to my friends and husband).
15. I am a bird watcher.
16. I married my high school sweetheart.
17. I hate confrontation.
18. I love to bake!! Only when my wonderful husband cleans up after me (see #1).
19. I have had stage 1 melanoma twice. Jeremy had thyroid cancer.
20. I have no sense of direction.
21. I love long car rides and getting "lost" alone with my husband.
22. I am always sarcastic (Thanks again Jeremy for reminding me of that).
23. I am a procrastinator but a perfectionist which makes life interesting with those who deal with me.
24. I am a picture-taker-addict.
25. I hate being social!
Can you relate to any of these?? :-)