You all know how much I love Tide. And you all know I got the opportunity to attend the grand opening of the Tide dry cleaners in nearby Mason, Ohio. We were treated to a behind the scenes tour and given information on the science behind Tide Dry Cleaners. Let me tell how cool it was. I know, I know, dry cleaning? Cool?
But it was pretty impressive.
There were several things that stood out to me:
- The first thing was the smell....There was NONE!! If you have been to any dry cleaning service before, you know the smell I'm talking about. Tide doesn't use the same ol' stinky chemicals that are so yesterday. And besides that, the facility is fully ventilated and air conditioned. It stays a constant 80 degrees at all times.
- The have a DRIVE-THRU. Okay moms, stop squealing now ;-)! We all know how awesome it is to not have to get out of the vehicle and get 2, 3 or 4 little bodies out of the car also. And if you do want to go on in, they have 2 lanes under an awning so you don't get wet, if say, there is a terrential downpour.
- You can pick up your dry cleaning 24/7!! So no more, rushing to get your order before closing. The procrastinator in me is jumping for joy!
- Each article of clothing is bar coded to your household number. So pretty much, losing an article of clothing is near impossible.
- Back to Black Service! This service is awesome. You can drop off any faded black item and for only $5, they will restore the original color. And it won't wear off on you or your other clothing.
- Green Earth dry cleaning process! This process is environmentally-friendly which I alluded to in the first bullet.
- And believe it or not, after all of the above extras, Tide Dry Cleaners are reasonably priced.
The Tide Dry Cleaners in Mason is the training center and flagship store. But there are several stores in the works in the Columbus area, Cincy area and Dayton area!! Woo hoo! So hopefully very soon, I will have a Tide Dry Cleaners very near to us! If you live near the Mason store - 8100 Mason-Montgomery Rd. - definitely go check them out! You won't be disappointed.
Thanks to our friends at Tide for inviting me to the grand opening!
Tide is compensating me for my time in both attending the event and posting about it. All opinions in this post are mine, and I am honored to be a part of this event!