Awww...I love holiday weeks because it means I don't have to cook as much. Yes, I am spoiled living near both sets of parents (mine and Jeremy's)! But at least I thought to volunteer to help with dinner this time. I have a bad habit of "forgetting" to ask if I can do anything and just show up to eat! I still kinda have an excuse, having 2 small kids in the house, I think both moms don't want to "burden" me and I let them :-)!
But anyway, I am still working on losing weight, this is boot camp week #3!
- Fruit Smoothies (blueberry, strawberry and peach) with Activia (yes I am going to try out the 14 day challenge because my gut is in serious need of a make over), orange juice and flax seed.
- Oatmeal with blueberries, flax seed and sliced almonds
- "Healthified" Chicken Quesadillas. These were on last week's menu. I loved them soooo much I am making them again this week!
- I also bought a few frozen meals that I know I'll use up, just in case.
- Monday - dinner at my parents
- Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie (yes, it was on last week's menu, but I didn't make it since we had soooo many leftovers and since I already have all the ingredients...)
- Wednesday - Chili (I use this recipe, but this week I will be trying it with Turkey sausage and low sodium diced tomatoes)
- Thursday - Christmas with my in-laws.
- Friday - Merry Christmas!! (at my parents) I will be making a Birthday Cake for Jesus!! Will post pics!
- Saturday - Crock pot Chicken and Rice