Just a warning: this post may be a little crazy for you to read. After all, it is a mother's list. A mother who would rather get what she "needs" than getting items that she kinda "wants". And now that I am COMPLETELY finished buying my kids their Christmas gifts, I can now start bribing family for the my list below. So I thought it would be fun to show you what I want Santa to bring me this year ;-) (disclaimer: there are affiliate links in this list)
- Good knives! My knives stink. We still have the knives that we got as a wedding present almost 10 years ago! All I want to do is cut raw meat without fighting with it, chop onions finely (if I chose to, but really I just throw them in the blender so I don't have to touch them) and cut up veggies easily and quickly. I asked my mom for a set of knives and she already bought me these (YEAH!! and there are no surprises with my mom's gifts. She always lets me pick out one item and then gets it for me, and that's how I like it)
- New pots and pans. I know, I told you that I'm living large. Actually I don't mind the ones I have, I really just want a pan like this:
Can you believe I don't have a saute pan with lid? I have been married for 10 years and just last year I bought I large saute pan, but it didn't have a lid. I DEFINITELY need a lid. And I definitely need a large saute pan, now that I am cooking for 3 guys - HA!
- You may know that I kinda like making cakes?? So I REALLY REALLY want this (along with all the gadgets and cartridges of course):
- A Clay Roller. Not that I mind rolling out fondant to a perfect width with a rolling pin - HA!
- Or if this is truly a "wish list" I would totally like a motorized press like this:
- Modeling Tools...even though, I'm not sure how to use many of the gadgets I see. But I would love to learn!
- Shoes!! I really do need some shoes but I can not find any that I like. So please, if you have suggestions I would love to hear them. I need a pair of brown and a pair of black (or shoes that would go with blacks) that are stylish yet comfy that could replace my tennis shoes when running around with the kids. But I just can't seem to find any that I love and that wouldn't kill me feet :-(! So help me out if you have any suggestions...
So there you have - crazy and wild - right ;-)!!
What's on your Christmas list?