If you have followed me for any time at all, you know I am all about reading books to your kiddos as much as you can! It is so important to their development! I even tried a "What We're Reading" weekly post, this time last year. Which, I only did for a few weeks, since no one seemed really interested in joining in, ha! Being a teacher, I thought it would be a wonderful idea to share books that your kids were enjoying, with fellow parents who may need some ideas. I digress... Anyway...
So, when I received a package of the new Chuggington Books, set to be able to purchase this month, I was super excited.
But since it was right after Christmas, I have held out giving them to the boys. I decided to bring one book out each week for them to read and enjoy.
We have been reading Wilson and the Ice Cream Fair. And of course the boys love it! Evan has even asked if we could get more Chuggington Books, ha ha ha, if he only knew I have 4 more books in hiding ;-)!
As a teacher, I LOVE Scholastic. For the years I spent teaching, I passed out Scholastic Book Orders each month, and encouraged the students to purchase a new book each month. The best part of Scholastic, are the prices. They are so reasonable. Many books are less than $5.00! And now that Evan is in preschool, his teachers give us Scholastic Book Orders each month and I let E choose 1 to 3 books each month to purchase. Many of his choices are less than $2 a piece!
So any way...without further ado. I am giving away one Scholastic Book pack that I received! This book pack includes:
To enter (mandatory entry):
- Head over to my "What We're Reading - January 11" post and join in on the fun. Either by leaving me a comment about your kid's fave books or joining the linky. Then come BACK HERE and let me know that you did.
- If you are on Facebook, go "Like" Chuggington on Facebook. Leave them a comment letting them know you love their new books. Then come back here and leave a separate comment that you did.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment.
- Follow @Chuggington on Twitter and send them out a tweet! Then leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
- Subscribe to my blog feed via RSS or email and leave a comment letting me know you did or already do.
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end Tuesday, January 18th, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be selected by random.org.
* Disclosure: This post was written as part of the Chuggington Conductor campaign, which I am proud to be a part of! I was provided with some tools from Chuggington to help facilitate my review, but the post and all opinions in them are purely my own and my kiddo's.