You know, the boys will do things or say things during our daily lives that I want to remember but aren't quite long enough for a full post. So I decided to write a few of the funnies from this week all in one post.
- After school on Tuesday, Evan informed me that we was invited to a birthday party of one of his classmates on...May 19th. How's that for being scheduled? But I think the funnier thing is, when I asked him who's party it was he told me it is his new friend Logan. You see, this is the FIRST time since he started going to preschool (or anywhere that has other children in fact) that he has remembered a kid's name! Over a year and a half, he has never remembered anyone's name in his class - well except for Eva.
- I came out of the shower this morning to find Carter all snuggled up in my bed. I thought for a moment what a perfect adorable child he is, until I heard Evan yelling from downstairs that he was locked out of my room. Hmmm - not sure if I should be proud of Carter or explain to him that it's not nice to lock your older brother who picks on you constantly out of mom's bedroom?
- Evan started a club this week. Here are the rules: 1. No pushing. 2. No cheating and 3. No lollygagging. So if you want to wear a fake tattoo and can following those three important rules - you're in!
- "Hey mom, do you know what's funny?", asked Carter. "What Carter, what's funny?", I replied. "POOP!" Man those potty words are sooooooo funny! I mean, I don't know what I am not constantly laughing, since lately, I am constantly hearing those words!
- Carter and Evan play this game where they pretend to either be each other, or pretend to be Jeremy and I. This week, they took it to a new level. Carter was me and Evan was Jeremy. Evan, "Cortney, come here." Evan had his arms stretched out to have Carter come over to give him a hug. Evan (Jeremy) hugged Carter (Cortney) and kissed him on his forward. "Oh Jeremy", Carter said. Then Evan (Jeremy) proceeded to kiss Carter (Cortney) on his lips. Somewhat disturbing but I guess it beats having us arguing?
Been a busy, crazy week! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend! I can say "relaxing" because the boys are spending the night with Babci and Poppi! Woot, Woot!
Enjoy your weekend!