The kids have given me no real inspiration lately to write any posts - so I will do what any mom blogger will do. Write a post with a list. Warning though, this really is nothingness and most likely be boring to you all...
- It took us 2 HOURS to get out of the house today. It has been so nice out - unseasonably warm and sunny - that I wanted to take the boys out to enjoy it before it turns cold. But we ended up only taking the dog to the groomers and walking through JoAnn Fabrics - see #3
- I really wish Evan would go back to taking naps because there are some days that I just NEED a nap and pretty much a break from him. Days go well until rest time, then it is a down ward spiral until daddy gets home!!
- The kids have been sick - because it wouldn't be autumn without the boys being sick! And pretty much will probably be sick until next April if last year was any indication of how they will handle October to April!
- I am attempting to be creative, yet frugal, for a little party I am having next week. Post will come ;-). If you know me, you know I AM NOT CREATIVE!! So we will see how this will turn out, but my wheels are turning!
- Evan has one more week of soccer! Kinda relieved but I do enjoy having him involved in activities he enjoys. I may put him in indoor soccer if the Y has it for his age. He is asking to take ice skating lessons again. Since he ENJOYED them so much last year. (and no I didn't make him take more than one set of classes - okay fine I did - but he will thank me one day won't he?)
- I had a great time last week in Evansville. I will be sharing soon about the trip! Besides learning some cool things - I did enjoy a break from the kiddos. 3 days of not having to cook for anyone or clean up after anyone. Yeah, it was nice!
- Carter asked to go potty yesterday in the potty, for the first time. He asked to go poop so I wasn't really paying attention when he peed all over the floor because, you know, little boys...
So if you are still reading this post, I'm impressed! I warned you it would be a bunch of nothing! What can I say? I am feeling a bad case of the Mondays!!