Who's going this year? I mean, you can't live in the birthplace of aviation and not go! Sheesh! It kinda has become a tradition since having boys! We found out a couple of years ago - the louder the plane - the more Carter LOVES it! He LOVES the Featured Performers part of the schedule. And Evan, well not so much. He has requested ear plugs for it this year! HA - he is one smart cookie! And of course Evan LOVES the static aircraft so he can figure out all the mechanics and engineering!
We can't wait to see the Thunderbirds - I mean we only have 6 of them in our Airplane arsenal here at home ;-) and that is the very first thing we have to visit when heading to the National Museum of the United State Air Force (aka Air Force Museum for those of us who live here - ha)!
This year's Dayton Air Show will be held July 23 -24!
- Gates open each day at 9:00 AM
- The feature Flying Show is from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM!
- Gates close at 6:00 PM
- For Performers, Attractions and tentative Schedule click HERE!!
- There will be a Free Friday Night Event to kick off the Air Show and welcome the crews and performers!
- Kid's Hangar (Funny we've never made it to this. Actually we didn't know there was a kid's zone! We will have to check it out this year!)
- Aerospace Adventure (6 - 12 year olds)
Haven't got your tickets yet. Click HERE to be taken over to ticket prices and bundle prices!
So who out there is going??
*Disclaimer: My family was given tickets and parking in exchange for this post! But we were going anyway!!