Christmas is right around the corner. And I know many of you are not like me, and still have shopping to do. Yes, I am RUBBING it in that I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping and have been since before Thanksgiving. I'll give you a moment to tell me off.... Okay, now that you are finished. Let me tell you how excited I am about today's post! You may not hate me as much after I tell you what I am giving away to one lucky reader. And even better, you will get it before Christmas. So if you haven't purchased your Chuggington gifts for your little ones yet, you will have a chance to win some here!
Chuggington is rolling out their first book and game in the United States! I have been looking forward to getting my hands on these since I found out about them, since my boys LOVE to read and LOVE to play matching games! And they were not disappointed, when I received the package in the mail this weekend.
I didn't make the same mistake I did last time...I received the package late in the day so I didn't let the boys know that I had it. But I did break out the book. Because if they knew I had a matching game also, who knows when they would have gone to bed. So for Carter's bed time, Jeremy got the honor of reading it to him. To say that he loved it would be an understatement.
Carter loves to push buttons - ha ha- figuratively and literally! Anyway, Carter LOVES books with interactive buttons. We have several books that have buttons to push so when he saw the new Chuggington Delivery Day book he was super excited. It has some great buttons to push, like railway sounds, horns honking, musical pieces and of course the Chuggington Theme song. The wheel also pops up and little hands can "drive it".
The Matching Game was also a hit. My boys love matching games. Surprisingly, Carter understands how to play and has been known to beat his brother and I when playing. A feature I love about the matching game, is that each picture has the name of the engine on it. Carter is obsessed with names right now, due mostly to Thomas, Disney Cars, Toy Story and of course Chuggington. Every toy MUST have a name. I hear, "What his name?" all day long. Sometimes I have to make up names if I have something that doesn't have a name attached to it. So I was one happy mom being able to tell Carter all the names of the engines. Whew!!!
So as you can see my boys love these great additions to the full Chuggington line of trains and accessories. And since it is the holidays, I have been given a chance to give one lucky reader a horn honking holiday package worth $75!! What a great last minute gift for your little Chuggington fans.
This package will include:
- Publications International Delivery Day Book
- I Can Do That! Games Matching Game
- Products from Learning Curve including 2 die cast trains, a Launch and Go Roundhouse, and a Straight and Curve Track Pack (go check out my earlier review on these HERE.)
To enter (mandatory entry):
- Leave me a comment. That's not too difficult is it?
- If you are on Facebook, go "Like" Chuggington on Facebook. Leave them a comment letting them know I sent you ;-) (Cortney from Evan Has Landed). Then come back here and leave a separate comment that you did.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment.
- Follow @Chuggington on Twitter and send them out a tweet! Then leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway - Please make sure you have @Cortney_plus2 and @chuggington in the tweet. Here is an example that you can copy and paste: Just in time for the holidays: Horn Honking Holiday Giveaway from @Cortney_plus2 and @Chuggington http://goo.gl/fb/VJpU8
- Subscribe to my blog feed via RSS or email and leave a comment letting me know you did or already do.
- Go check out the Chuggington.com and tell me your favorite feature.
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end Thursday, December 16th, 2010 at 9:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be selected by random.org.
* Disclosure: This post was written as part of the Chuggington Conductor campaign, which I am proud to be a part of! I was provided with some tools from Chuggington to help facilitate my review, but the post and all opinions in them are purely my own and my kiddo's.